Early Years Pupil Premium
From April 2015 all early years providers who deliver Government funded early education will be able to claim up to £302 early years pupil premium for three and four year old children whose parents are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:-
- Income Support;
- Income based Job-Seekers Allowance;
- Universal Credit;
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance;
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
- the guaranteed part of State Pension Credit;
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190).
As a school, we will use this information about you and your child, to provide the best education and support by making sure we receive all the government funding, to which we are entitled, to finance valuable support like extra training or, resources to help raise the quality of your child's early education.
Three and four year olds will also be eligible if:
- they have been in local-authority care for 1 day or more in England and Wales;
- they have been adopted from care in England and Wales;
- they have left care through a special guardianship order or a child arrangement order in England and Wales.
To see if you are eligible please download the Early Years Pupil Registration Form and return to the school office as soon as possible.
If you have any queries please call in to the school office and speak to Mrs Wahed, Business Manager or Mrs Turasz. More information can be found on the Bradford Council website - : https://bso.bradford.gov.uk/Schools/News_View.aspx?Id=10318